Saturday, December 17, 2011

Going to Camp


THIS ALBUM .... BONKERS !!!!! 
So I listen to childish Gambino's Camp , amazing, wonderful, magnificent, I haven't liked an album this much since bastard. Which is saying a lot because Bastard was...well don't get me started. See Donald Glover is the adult version of me as I've been told but he goes through the same things I went through and stuff that I'm going through now. For instance, he talks about being to black to be white and to white to be black so where does one go. I remember being in elementary school in longmont, colorado and I was the only black kid. It wasn't hard to forget that I was the only black kid because everyone reminded me that I was the only black kid. When I move to Jacksonville I went to ghetto J.E.B stuart and I acted white, I wasn't black or a minority, I talked white, dressed white, and got mad fun off because I was smart. Another thing is he talks about his evolution and getting all this attention from girls. I feel him,  I'm still not use to it. I was talking to my ex girlfriend and she was just telling me all the things wrong with me. She said I run away every time someone likes me. I don't think so but she is one of the few people who know me better than I do. She also threw in that I'm arrogant and She just never saw me as a cool kid, but I digress.  This album does so many things to my soul its not even funny, its beautifully produced and I suggest you listen to it. Here are some of my favorite tracks.. Which is the whole album but these!                      
                           
L.E.S

Heartbeat

Letter Home

That Power

No comments:

Post a Comment